Wednesday 1 March 2017

February wrap-up!

February wrap-up!

Hey all! So February has officially ended! How are you all doing? February was a pretty good month for me, both personally and reading wise. I finally got back into blogging regularly, and also got out of my reading slump! :D 

Books read: I read five books this month. (not a lot, I know!) And two of them were a reread, but it counts because even Gr has accepted that fact and added reread option! XD

The books I read are: 

Milk and Honey - 4/5 stars
A Conjuring of Light (reread) - 4/5 stars
Beautiful Bastard - 2/5 stars

Book haul:
Since it was my birthday month, I received quite a few books in February!! Seven books from this picture were gifted to me on my birthday ( the ones except When The Moon Was Ours and A Conjuring of Light) I got When The Moon Was Ours in a valentine book exchange I did with my group. And I received my preorder of A Conjuring of Light only yesterday (28th feb).  I just finished my reread of the series, so I am really excited to star ACOL! 



Alright, so this was my small wrap up of February!! Do let me know how many books you read last month, or your top reads of that month! :D 
Happy reading!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment