Saturday 5 November 2016

Review: Say Something... by T.A. Roth

24632978
My rating
My review

*I was provided  an ebook copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review*

Okay, first off, I really enjoyed this book! I mean, what's not to love? It has amazing characters, super-hot romance, and a really good plot! When I started this book, I had no idea of how it would turn out, and since it's a NA romance, I was really hoping it to be a good read, and it totally was! It was a really quick read, I finished it in only 2 days because I just couldn't put it down!



I really liked the main characters, their chemistry was incredible! Ben and Ari's story was really interesting, with some twists( the ending!! Omg, what was that?! ), and really great romance. I'd say that I found the story a bit predictable, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It just wasn't as good as I hoped.

Overall, I really liked this book, except for some characters(Maria). Some scenes got too much, so that's also the reason for my average rating. But other than that, it was a pretty nice read. 

1 comment: