Friday 3 June 2016

Greetings!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, and I just want to let everyone know what my blog will be about. I'll be reviewing the books most of the time, and since I can't ever stop talking about my new obsessions with series/books, there'll also be a lot of fangirling involved! So basically, I'll be talking about books. I've been reviewing books on Goodreads, and from now on I'll be posting my review on both Goodreads and my Blog( Wow, never thought I'd actually create my own blog!). I have just started this blog, so I'll be also making changes and adding new things on my blog.
I am really excited for this, and I hope you guys enjoy my reviews, too :D

Thanks to everyone who read this! <3

7 comments:

  1. Loving it, Jen. <3
    (Now it will be easier to follow your reviews in one place.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you. (Figured out how to...hurrah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to book blogging Jen! I look forward to seeing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Bayram! Looking forward to interacting with you on your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome & congrats!! Just followed you on bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete